Tuesday, February 25, 2014

He's his own man

Not too long ago Tiger celebrated his 100th day of school this year. The kids were encouraged to dress up as 100 year old little people and the day was dedicated to the number 100. Very cute. I thought for sure that my little man would totally get into this since he loves to dress up so much, and I was right. Just not about him wanting to dress up like a 100 year old man. He wanted to dress up, but on his terms and he knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted to wear his white shirt because he likes to pretend that it is his lab coat and Flint Lockwood from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs wears a lab coat. He also wanted me to draw a mustache and goatee on him because that's what Tony Stark has on his face. So there you have it. Instead of a 100 year old man, he was just a slightly older man. I'm sure no one at school got it and his teacher probably wondered what was going on, but my boy was happy and looking pretty dapper too. He then continued to have me draw that mustache and goatee on through the weekend, but I drew the line when it came to church. Goofy kid.


1 comment:

shawn dehner said...

I mean really, who decides what a 100 year old person looks like? I think he nailed it.