Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A bunch of pictures I found on my phone

Some of these have been posted on Instagram and others have not, but blog posts are always so much more interesting when there are pictures involved, so sorry if you have seen these before.
My sister had a birthday. I know she's thrilled that I posted this picture, but I did it for the cousins. She can't get angry if it's for the cousins, right? Plus, look how cute she is in that sombrero.
My girl was a dancing minion from Despicable Me along with the other girls in her Girl Scout troop for the school talent show. Here she is at a rehearsal.
These two kids just killing time during Sparky's soccer game.
Lately, Tiger has been dressing up again. It is delightful. Here he said, "I'm just a little pirate, part of the crew." He then proceeded to run around the neighborhood doing piratey things.
Spidey was told that he could not go out and play until he did his jobs, so what is a super hero to do? He grabbed the vacuum and got to work.
One night while the boys were away at the Father/Son camp out, my girl and I had our own special night. We started off with Mexican food, headed to Target, played with puppies at the pet store, and then ended the night with ice cream and snuggles.
Out to dinner.
Tiger just looking cute (as usual).
The kids in their respective tie-dyed shirts for their field day at the end of school.
Tiger is playing tee ball for the first time this year. He's not a strong outfielder, but he looks pretty cute trying. Really, all he wants to do is hit the ball and then play in the dirt.
He also wears his hat daily. Honestly, I can't stand baseball, but if it is what my little man likes to do then I'm all over it.
My boy on his class field trip. I was able to be a chaperone and I just have to say that it was one of the lamest field trips ever! We went to the library for story time and then played at a park for an hour. Oh well, at least I got to spend time with this little man.
Sparky and Woo on the last day of school. It was a rough day for them, they spent it at the pool.
Tiger on the last day of school. He spent the afternoon partying his heart out and playing outside.
While the kids were having their last day of school, I was busy acting as a photographer at a wedding at the temple. It was extremely nerve wracking for me (mostly because of my own perfectionism and issues with my own wedding pictures), but lots of fun at the same time. However, I will definitely not be making this a regular thing. The stress of being in charge of someone's eternal wedding memories is just too much.
On a night of family fun we got caught in the rain.
Yesterday Woo finally got her braces off and she is as cute as can be with those straight teeth. It's only a matter of time before she has to get them again, but I'll enjoy those pearly whites while I can.

1 comment:

Dehner Family said...

I'm liking the new blog. And all the pictures.. ESP the one of Kate - Thanks for posting for us. :) My favorite picture is the one of Woo at your girls night out dinner. She looks beautiful! We sure miss you guys.