Tuesday, June 11, 2013

This week

1. My boy is going away for his first ever full week of boy scout camp next week and I am trying to get all of his stuff together. The biggest challenge for me is going to be sewing his patches onto his scout shirt. They are all stuck onto his shirt already through the use of iron-on stuff, but they're not super secure and must be sewn on. I am not looking forward to doing this.

2. Laundry, my arch nemesis, and I will have a little rendez-vous. It will not be pretty.

3. I will start painting baseboards. I have been dreading and dreading this task because it is tedious and annoying and inconvenient and no fun at all.

4. Last week Tiger came down with a cold. Now that he is much better, the bad habits that resurfaced while he was sick must be dealt with. This too will not be pleasant, for any of us.

5. I will continue to spend hours working on the wedding pictures that I took while trying to figure out this dang Mac computer as well. All I can say is that I am very grateful for the internet and the fact that I can find the answer to anything I need.

Hooray for summer!

1 comment:

shawn dehner said...

Sorry, you get the laundry thing from your mom!!!! Gramma 'Loveit' is so disappointed in us both. Wear it with pride.